With endless coastlines noted for their harsh weather and wild beauty, the Canada’s surf culture has evolved in its own proud and unique way. Since 2007, SBC Surf has covered surfing from a truly Canadian point of view, publishing stories and photography that reflect the true grassroots nature of the country’s surf community. We provide our readers with world-class, stoke-filled content, but we take an inclusive approach and never forget where we’re from.
With two print issues per year complemented by regular blog posts, videos and online updates at sbcsurf.com, we’re the prime voice in Canadian surfing. Whether it’s gnarly winter slabs on the West Coast, perfect points in the Maritimes or summer getaways to the tropics, SBC Surf chronicles the moments that we surfers live for.
Please visit our Media Kit online at http://mediakits.sbcmedia.com/surf
- Check out our publication calendar here
- For print specs click here
- For web specs click here
- For e-newsletter specs click here
- Check out our editorial viewer here
- Meet our staff here
- Meet our contributors here
- For general advertising inquiries click here
- All other conacts click here
- For ad specifications, deadlines, FTP Information and other ad submission questions contact Evan
416-406-2400 xt. 253 - email@example.com